Love the car industry?
Love providing a high level of customer service?
Love to learn new systems and processes?
Then we have the role for you.
Based in sunny Gisborne the Parts team are currently seeking an Automotive parts person to join our team. Enterprise Gisborne is a busy yard and workshop and this role will assist Nissan and Isuzu franchises. We are also the Holden and Hyundai service agents.
Our ideal applicant will have a high level of customer service, the ability to process customer enquiries accurately and efficiently and be able to pick up new systems quickly.
• Delivering exceptional customer service over the phone and counter to our retail and trade customers
• Processing of sales invoices and orders
• Sorting of inbound and outbound freight and outbound deliveries when required
• Ensuring a high standard of branch presentation at all times
• Must be able to work every second Saturday 8.30am-12.30pm and where required to cover leave
• Further training can be provided, nationally recognised qualifications
• Apprenticeship may be available to the successful applicant
About you - We are looking for someone with:
• Strong computer skills
• An exceptional customer service attitude
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent time management skills
• The ability to prioritise work
• Plenty of motivation, personality and a high level of personal presentation
• Must have current full driver’s licence
A remuneration package based on skills and experience will be negotiated with the successful applicant.