Dealer Area Manager
Since 1970, MTF Finance has been making it easier for New Zealanders to get the things they need. The company has built a strong reputation nationally as an innovative provider of finance solutions.
The purpose of this role is to establish and maintain positive business relationships with dealers across the upper North Island region. You will be tasked with driving sales and market share growth within
the dealer sales channel, identifying new dealers to join the MTF network and onboarding them.
Key responsibilities include:
- Business partner with MTF dealers assisting them to grow sales and market share
- Training and development
- Develop and implement sales strategy and objectives
- Relationship management with dealers and key stakeholders
- Prospecting of potential new dealer originators
To be the person we’re after, you must have:
- Experience in sales, account management or business development
- Excellent relationship building skills, great personality
- Competency in sales coaching, marketing and new business development
- Experience in B2B client relationship management is an advantage
- Ability to be self-motivated and autonomous while working remotely
This position is heavily client facing with regular travel around the upper North Island required (the position will include a company vehicle).
Candidates must also possess a New Zealand Driver Licence and the legal right to work in New Zealand. Any offer of employment is subject to clear reference checks, credit reporting and NZ Police record checks.